The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 398 made on Sunday December 5, 2010 at 12:32
abnormal
Lurking Member
December 2010
Forgive if this ends up long, gonna try to give as much info to help someone with an suggestion. Here goes, being the tightwad i am and took a chance on a philips src2063wm/17. Here is the deal, I have a rca home theater in a box, [another tightwad purchase] anywho with this remote there is no aux, This a 2 remote package... one with tv/dvd/dvr/cbl/vcr/sat and other one just tv/cbl/dvr.

So is there a way to get the rca HT to work on other device keys other than tv/cbl? I have spent hrs going thru near every way or code i could. I figure the remote with no aux there is not gonna be a way, thus another waste on a remote. I have tried to best of patience to do a code search on each device key, darn remote to set code you have to hold device key down till blinks twice, then code, when 2 flashed press device key again twice. Also looked all over web for codes to see if any success, nada. This is last attempt to find an answer. I also tried to hold key till flashes twice with the rca unit on then press channel up many times. Nada,nada,nada

Trust me i tried bunches of ideas i've had, if you can suggest something i will be eternally gratefull. You can send an rc mail or i will keep an eye on this forum thread. I like the feel of this remote but about to give up...

Hosting Services by ipHouse